I have done a little bit to my YouTube channel (Link) as you can see in one of the last posts with the new Intro-videos.
I finally got myself a GoPro Hero4 black and started to film when traveling. I also bought Adobe Premier Elements 2018, but I got the wrong code, so this is still a pending process with the dealer. Hope to get that solved soon. And then I try to put out more videos.
For those who haven’t seen my last video, it is a Flightreport with SAS from Molde to Oslo in economy plus.
What are my plans with the videos? Well, I think to do some more, always connecting to traveling, local trips and geocaching. I thought about videos in 5 categories:
1. FLIGHTREPORTS (traveling by plane, showing airports, planes, features, different airlines, lounges from departure to arrival)
2. TRIPREPORTS (exploring places, cities, sights, countries, driving tours etc.)
3. TAKE-OFF (videos between 10 and 15 minutes of planes i travel with taking off if I get a good view and the weather is nice)
4. LANDING (videos between 10 and 15 minutes of planes i travel with landing if I get a good view and the weather is nice)
5. GEOCACHING (Placing and finding geocaches)
I don’t know how many videos there will be. it takes some time to do the videos, but I will try (as I do with this blog).